To further reduce the owning and operating costs of your Komatsu equipment, our Komplimentary Maintenance program provides free scheduled maintenance for the first three years or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first), to all construction and selected utility sized models leased or purchased through Komatsu New Zealand.
What does Komplimentary Maintenance cover?
Products covered by our Komplimentary Maintenance program include:
• Backhoe/loaders (WB97R and WB97S)
• Dozers (D39 to D275)
• Mobile crushers (BR380 & BZ210)
• Dump trucks, rigid (HD405 and HD605)
• Dump truck, articulated (HM300 and HM400)
• Excavators (PC88 to PC850)
• Motor graders (GD555 and GD655)
• Wheel loaders (WA65 to WA700)
- Items covered under the Komplimentary Maintenance program include:
- • Tier 4 engine machines: First diesel particulate filter (DPF) clean/exchange
- • Regular Preventative Maintenance servicing by Komatsu Australia technicians at 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 hour intervals
- • Complete machine inspections and service reports
- • Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis (KOWA) oil sampling
- • Technician labour
- • Pro-active management and advance service scheduling
- • Technician travel up to 50 km (each way) from a Komatsu service facility.