Komatsu Genuine Coolant
To ensure the best performance, reliability, longevity and uptime from your Komatsu equipment, it’s essential that you use only Komatsu Genuine Coolant for your engines.
Komatsu Supercoolant AF-NAC is a high performance, fully formulated long-life coolant that allows for extended drain periods, saving you money and downtime.
Why should you use Komatsu Supercoolant AF-NAC?
A significant number of all engine failures stem from cooling system issues.
An important factor in maximising your equipment life is by maintaining the cooling system properly through the correct use of a quality coolant.
Heavy-duty diesel coolants are fluids engineered to help prolong the life of an engine –not just to keep it cool.
Komatsu Supercoolant AF-NAC is a high performance, fully formulated extended-life coolant that allows for extended drain periods, saving you money and reducing downtime.
While Komatsu Supercoolant is free from environmentally harmful silicates, amine and nitrates, it contains chemical inhibitors, together with organic acid technology, to provide high levels of resistance to cavitation, pitting and rust.
Komatsu Supercoolant is designed to meet Komatsu Engineering Standards (KES) and exceeds Australian Standard AS/NZS2108 for a type A coolant.
Keep your coolant management programs up to speed
Annual cooling system clinics can be performed by a qualified Komatsu service technician to ensure your cooling system is operating efficiently.
All aspects of your machine’s cooling system are inspected and a detailed report listing any recommendations is provided for you.
To promote greater efficiency and longer engine life, Komatsu also offers training packages for your entire maintenance team, including management, fleet managers, technicians and workshop personnel on the best maintenance practices to use regarding coolants and cooling systems.
Benefits of Komatsu Supercoolant AF-NAC
- Pre-mixed for convenience
- Reduced downtime from extended service technology
- Improved productivity and lower operating costs for the life of your equipment
- Requires no Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) to reduce maintenance costs
- Does not require Hazardous chemical (Hazchem) Code nor DG class for transport
- Meets ASTM specifications for heavy duty and fully formulated engine coolants
- Specified for use in Komatsu equipment and recommended for use in mixed fleet equipment
- Improved liner protection
- Reduces risk of water-pump seal leakage
- Outstanding performance in cast iron and aluminium engines
- Outstanding performance in aluminium alloy cooling systems