Komatsu Genuine Attachments (KGA) Buckets are manufactured here in New Zealand to suit local conditions, ensuring your machine is best equipped to handle your application.
We can provide a complete suite of purpose-matched buckets for your machine at the time of purchase, as well as supply replacement buckets as required, along with Komatsu or specialist Hensley or KVX Ground Engaging Tools.
All Komatsu utility and construction excavators are also available with Komatsu Couplers, for rapid and safe changeover of buckets and other attachments.
Why use KGA Buckets?
These are just some of the advantages of Komatsu Buckets:
- Each KGA Bucket has been designed to suit the machine and best match machine performance to its application, providing an integrated digging solution for optimum performance.
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to Komatsu factory specifications for each machine
- Tip radius dimensions are minimised to maximise bucket breakout force for the Komatsu machine they are matched to
- Bucket sizes are matched to Komatsu machine lift capacities and working conditions in order to maximise productivity and minimise maintenance costs and down time
- All KGA buckets fitted with Komatsu replacement edges and Hensley GET
- KGA buckets and hitches are held in stock, so that they are available at the time of new machine delivery
- Our buckets are manufactured to Komatsu’s demanding quality standards, with full Komatsu factory warranty
- Improved bucket reliability
- KGA Buckets are fully backed by Komatsu New Zealand throughout the country