Komatsu NZ’s Condition Monitoring Services (CMS) are designed to maximise your equipment uptime, with in-depth analysis, testing and evaluation in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Our ability to identify warning signs and potential issues allows us to work with you to prevent early component failures.
What do Komatsu Condition Monitoring Services include?
These services include:
• KOWA® (Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis): By analysing your machines’ engine, hydraulic and transmission oils, we deliver a detailed “blood test” for your machines
• Coolant Analysis: Maintain the health of your cooling systems with our coolant sampling and analysis program
• Metallurgical Testing and Evaluation: Our services include root cause analysis, materials testing and mainstream material condition monitoring
• Site Audits: Our site audits assist you with the fit out of correct sample points and locations on each machine, auditing of current sampling practices and procedures, auditing of materials handling and relevant training across all these areas.
Why should we use Condition Monitoring Services?
Our condition monitoring services offer many benefits to Kiwi contractors.
It’s been proven over many years and millions of operating hours that minimising abnormal wear and damage from contaminants, while avoiding potential catastrophic failures, are critical in controlling costs and maximising machine availability and productivity.
But condition monitoring is not just about wear and tear; it can affect every area of your operation. Here are some of the other advantages in using Komatsu NZ’s CMS offerings:
• Budget control via accurate realtime data
• Integrated online reports for straightforward analysis, with SQL database compatibility for direct link to your management software
• Ongoing integrated customer support through our engineers and technicians
• Optimum maintenance scheduling to get the most out of your equipment
• Advance planning of oil-change intervals
• Prevention of early component failure and minimisation of hazardous situations
• Maximum equipment uptime, with component life maximised and scheduled
• Follow up support and training
• An effective Asset Management tool
• Production targets underpinned with reliability
• Greater inventory control based on real stats and data
• Increased resale potential through KOWA® report histories
• Reducing the incidence of catastrophic component failures.